Sunday, June 17, 2007

NC Photojournal Installment Cont.

It's a good thing that I don't have another trip to post because it's Sunday and I'm not even done posting about Friday!! I still need to tell you about the creepy barn we saw. First, we'll share some of our dress up pictures. The second floor of that store was so fun!














On the way home we came upon a barn and we stopped. When I went to take a picture of it I actually shuddered. Very bad feng shui! Tell me this isn't the creepiest barn you've ever seen.



Something very bad happened here - it's obvious when you see the chimney up a bit from the barn and you can feel it. Or at least I could!




I took some pictures because it isn't every day when you actually FEEL a place. I can still feel it looking at the pictures. Y'all are prolly looking at the pics thinking "what the heck is she talking about?" But I'm telling you - serious heebie jeebies!




So that's our day at Pittsboro! I'm going to thumb through the book in a bit and see what to hit next. I'm thinking some gardens maybe.

5 comments:

Missy said...

yes the barn is creepy...

but I hope you bought Abigail that black hat.. she looks too cute in it...she must have it..

CK Photo said...

love the song. a personal favorite!!

Glad to hear you are having fun exploring your new home

Unknown said...

Abigail's face in the first picture is just toooooo fun!

Just Me said...

Those are fun pics!

Lynn said...

Yup, the barn's creepy. The chimney with no house is worse, though.

Oh, and you're TAGGED. Go to my blog to see what to do.