Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's Tuesday

Sunday/Monday was kinda busy going back and forth on an offer for our old house. The contract is pending now so we will keep our fingers crossed that it all goes through.

The other site I was talking about - where I was trying to make friends? They decided to get a little nasty so I left and that as they say is that. I'm a little hurt. I thought I was putting forth an effort. I'll get to a mad stage hopefully soon and be at the spot I can acknowledge it's better I find out now what kind of people they are I guess than further down the road.

We spent the afternoon at the bank getting things set up so I haven't had a chance to set up an adventure/picture thing. We'll work on that tomorrow.

2 comments:

CK Photo said...

:hug: Hope the house works out, glad you found out sooner than later with the other place

Unknown said...

Fingers are crossed on the offer!!!