Friday, June 8, 2007

Happy Friday

So do you want to see my old house? Know anyone who wants to move to Cincinnati?
http://www.sibcycline.com/viewlisting.asp?mls=1069954&b=CIN&p=RESI&s=SFRD&m=1&sender=SearchResults
it looks all lonely

The park event went ok. It was a bit awkward. I forced myself to go up and introduce myself to people. As with any group I observed that they had their own "small groups" or I guess you would call them cliques already formed. So I tried but I'm not sure how successful I was and I'm definately not in the "inner circle". What Tigger said about Scrapdawgs is prolly right on the money because I know we are the same way there. It isn't bad - it just is.


The park was a pleasant surprise though. I took Abigail with me and they had rides there - a carousel, train, little plane rides and a pretty large playground. So we rode the train and the carousel and had some fun.

Missy posted on the Dawgs about starting a photographic adventure that's inspired me. I've got a few books about places to go and see in NC and I am going to haul out my camera and do just that and log the journey. Y'all get ready to start learning some things about North Carolina!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

That is a beautiful house Parkie...I hope it sells fast for you!

Unknown said...

Here's to fast selling!!!!

I'm sorry the park wasn't amazing, but I'm waaaaay proud of you for just going!!!

Missy said...

I INSPIRED YOU???!!! WoW.. I feel soo loved. You inspire me all the time. :hug: