Friday, June 15, 2007

Before I post about today's NC Adventure

I thought I would put up a couple of pictures of another southern tree - since I was kinda sorta on the subject. From the Hickory Tree in my backyard to these beautiful trees found at the neighborhood entrance and throughout the streets is ...........




The beautiful Magnolia tree. Lots of blossoms this time of year. They are so pretty!

OK never mind - uploading that one pic was painfully long so we'll just leave it at that one! I've got some pictures of our new downtown - I might wait to put those up though because I haven't finished them. I may need to add a few then put them up.

Abigail and I explored the town of Pittsboro today. Photos and story posting soon so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I love magnolia tree's Parkie!!!!