Monday, July 2, 2007

This was one of the snatch the camera - no time to put it in movement mode - moments but the photos are still cute anyway, maybe? This is the girls doing cartwheels for the neighborhood talent show. If you look closely at one of the blurry ones you can see my new white rocking chairs that are on the front porch!

We went to the driving range yesterday at the golf course here. After about fifty trillion balls I started actually hitting them. I guess it's one of those things you do over and over and over until you get the hang of it. My hand hurt when I was done - I wacked the ground instead of the ball I don't know HOW many times! Good waist movement though.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

They are WAY cute!! Perfect pictures are over rated, these make you feel the movement AND the excitment!!

Just Me said...

Fun pics and I LOVE the music!

Unknown said...

PS... I tagged you.

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Gret pics. Looks like a great new life for you all! How is Cassie liking the new environment? She and Abigail look precious in front of your Norman Rockwell looking porch and chairs. Perfect icons of a kid's carefree summer.

Everlasting Monday said...

Those pics are really cool!!! Great job!!

Jeanne said...

You have been tagged girlie!! again! go see my blog for instructions- and blame it on donna!!

Parkie said...

d'oh!