Sunday, July 29, 2007

Donna's Blog Challenge

Name 5 favorite television shows:

Bones
House
Angel - except for the second to last season when it was really weird
I actually think that's about it. I don't really watch television anymore.

Name 4 favorite memories:

My first meeting with dh
My first meeting with Cassie
Cassie's final Adoption hearing
My wedding - no wait ... when dh proposed to me


Name 3 things you want to do before you die:

I want to go to the Grand Canyon
I want to go to Rio
I want to see my daughters happily married


Give 2 names that you would use NOW if you were going to have a new addition to the family:

Nicholas
Kayla

Name the one thing that you're working on now to improve your life:

Finding a new career

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Good Blogging Parkie!!!!