Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dog Baby

That's what David calls her. She prefers to be addressed as Princess. Her name, of course, is Anna. That could be Princess Anna in case she's reading this - lol! I thought I would post up some pics of her because the first one is just too cute. I'll add some snow pics to help y'all cool off! This morning aside - when she saw a cat and rammed her head on the porch door popping it open and taking after the cat at a dead run prompting me to chase after her in my Nightie - she's a good dog. Bichons, as I am fond of telling Schnauz enjoy an extended puppyhood (insert evil6 smilie here). I will have to say for the most part she's a sweet Dog Baby.








7 comments:

tigger said...

OMG how cute is that?????

Sitting here bopping to the music...

Everlasting Monday said...

rofl

she is so cute!

Lynette said...

Bichon's are just so fluffy cute. Of course she knows she rules the household.

Julianna said...

too cute for words! especially with the background music :)

Just Me said...

I love this Parkie!!!!

Unknown said...

Awwwww!!! How cute! (

Jeanne said...

aawwwwww!!!