Thursday, March 22, 2007

In My Mind I'm Going to Carolina

Here are some random items/thoughts from the trip down:

- I passed a church that was actually a trailer. that amused me
- I was driving behind a pickup truck. There were two guys in it and "something" in the middle. I couldn't tell if it was a short third guy with really funky ears or a dog. I passed them. It was a short dude with funky ears.
- I was travelling down 77 just south of the WV border next to an 18 wheeler. All of a sudden there was a BIG bang. For several heart stopping seconds I thought I blew a tire. Then tire debris starting flying from the truck at me causing a few more heart stops. I floored it and got the heck out of the way.

6 comments:

Paula said...

You do realize you planted an earworm right? hahahaha!

I'm glad you stayed safe when the tire blew!!

Everlasting Monday said...

There are many strange things to see when travelling.
Sorry the truck scared you!

CK Photo said...

sounds like an interesting trip

Cyn Pip Pics said...

How terrifying to be next to a truck when it has a blowout!! Glad you got out OK.

You do see some odd sights driving down the highway. Good observations! :)

cherig said...

Love your random thoughts Parkie! Too bad you didn't have a photo of the guys in the truck. Would have loved to seen it! LOL!

Just Me said...

Good Googlie Mooglie....glad you got away from the truck...and too funny about the short guy with funny ears!