Sunday, March 25, 2007

And Home Again

The ride home was uneventful. In a nutshell we found a house we really really want but it's not really practical to get - don't you hate that?? We found another possibility. The neighborhood isn't bad and one corner of the lot looks out on a golf course. The square footage is fine - enough to keep a scrap space (that's IMPORTANT!). We need to double check and see if fences are allowed. If they are, we may offer for it. We also found one that was being built that we liked, but it was taken. We are waiting to here from the builder if any more are going up like that.

Interviews - first one went ok. But they told me in the interview they were moving further out and they lowballed the salary so it isn't going to work out even if they do offer. The second one I have NO idea how it went. I am well qualified for it. I guess we will wait and see.

But all in all I guess it went ok. We know jobs are there we have a very good idea of the neighborhood and the general area we like. It'll be a hike to jobs we may find but that's ok.

4 comments:

CK Photo said...

glad it went well

Unknown said...

Sorry about the first job, but keeping my fingers crossed on the second one!!!!!! I'm sure you did great!

amyz said...

My fingers are crossed for you!

Parkie said...

Thanks - I appreciate the support. I'm gonna need it!