Sunday, March 18, 2007

How I spent my Sunday

I drank some coffee while checking out the real estate ads and made a list of houses and prices of those that were for sale in my neighborhood. I must say it was a little distressing, once I actually noticed, how many ARE for sale in my neighborhood. I went through this as a little informal marketing analysis - and to meet real estate agents. I found two that might work well. One looks real promising as far as being willing to walk through and help make a list of things that need to be done to the house.

It's starting to sink in a little bit how much of a hassle this is going to be - eek.

6 comments:

Just Me said...

:hug:

Sending you good house selling thoughts!

Jeanne said...

more good house selling thoughts...and good house buying thoughts!

Jeanne said...

more good house selling thoughts!!!

cherig said...

Good luck Parkie! We are thinking of putting our house on the market too (we've outgrown what we have). I am NOT looking foward to it!

Paula said...

Sending hugs to you Parkie. I hope it all goes well, and quickly too!

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Stage the house. Clean out most of your personal photos and knick knacks. Get a storage unit and put excess furniture and stuff there. Clean, paint, touch-up everything and make move-ready for the new buyer.

The sad thing is you will probably make your house better than you ever had while you lived in it. We all do that!

Good luck, Karen!! :hug: