Friday, April 6, 2007

A little bit of sadness

As the last of the quotes come in and we wait on a final mover selection and I make more progress weeding through stuff and shifting things around to get to stuff ... I walk through my living room which is half bare now with most of the stuff off the walls and the couch moved way off to the end so I could vacuum out cushions and kill my beloved dust bunnies under it that have been my faithful companions (added for drama ha ha ha!), and the fish all gone ... it's making me a little sad tonight.

OK more than a little sad I've gotten teary. But it's ok to get maudlin for a night right???

Cassie - being the contrary creature that she is - is getting a bit psyched.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We met with a realtor tonight, she warned me about being more attached to the dust bunnies than I might have thought, so I guess it's normal!

CK Photo said...

It is ok to be a little sad, I am glad Cassie is excited

Cyn Pip Pics said...

The fact that Cassie is Psyched has to make it all worth it!! I so hope this move helps her out at school. Her being happy = you being happy. Geeze! Now I am psyched!

Jeanne said...

moving is bittersweet...you leave somethings and go on to discover some great new things!!

Dorothy said...

I am all too familiar with the sadness and happiness that goes with moving... the constant struggle.

{hug}

... and :p ... see! I *do* read your blog!!!! heehee