Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Countdown

Ok - here we go. We are down to less than a month. Tick tock. I've been weeding through the bigger stuff. Now it's time to get down to the nitty gritty. I did give in and buy some boxes. There's a marvelous place online with great prices and free shipping. The Mover said all my scrap stuff can stay in the tubs and drawers they are in as long as I shrink wrap them so I got some of that too.

I'd say the basement is going to be the biggest pain in the ass - even after all the tossing and moving we did when we had half the basement finished.

It will be some interesting days ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. We listed our house last week, and the packing has begun. Remember when we were kids and boxes were a great adventure? I hate them now.