Thursday, May 10, 2007

We are down to less than a week

This time next week we'll be heading down the highway toward NC. It seems surreal at this point - and I'm anxious to get it done. But I'm telling y'all once I am there, I am not going anywhere for a long time (knock on wood and the lucky tiki)

David has been working really hard getting his CCNA certification before we go so he can be better positioned for a job. I'm really proud of him. He's nervous about the test and I tell him that is a good sign. I've always had bad experiences walking into an exam thinking it's no big deal and a slam dunk :)

It is currently cooler where I am moving South to than here. I'm finding that a little ironic this morning.

2 comments:

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Wow! So much going on at once. You will not know what to do with yourself, once you unpack in the new home and all the dust settles. Good luck with the final details and the big moving day.

Just Me said...

Wow...that time went fast!